March 10
People do so many things to become famous.There is nothing bad in thinking good about yourself. But, when you see the levels to which some people might go for getting same, are honestly very sad.Some people take support of authorities for quick fame, try to associate them with some famous personality. Somehow try to generate some relations or brag about their doings. Some might even backstab someone to get high chair.
The main thing to think here is why are they so desparate to become too visible or falling to this low level. One might argue, when you are after something that desparately you are not aware enough of what you are doing or in other way your conscious has given up. Might be true!. But what about people around them, don't they share some responsibility.Again looking at today's world and behavior of people, they might say, why should I bother, I am fine, I don't want to get into trouble.
This certainly proves that world has become too isolated, people are going away from each other, there is no ture sense of bonding. Is it one of the side effects of technology that we are inventing or it's just that simply thinking have changed over the years! No one really has the answer, I guess.
Its merely a question of looking within oneself and deciding!