March 02
For past some days this thought was lingering in my mind. For couple of reasons, might be it was the sequence of events which happened or something else.
Among all TV channels my most favorites are (I must say were) Discovery and National geography. For some reasons right from my childhood I liked watching nature, that might be the connection to it. Probably sitting in safety of your home you can take the tour around the world and sometimes can explore the most unreachable parts.Can be called as food for curious mind.
The first thing which I happend to see was the film "Grizzly man-- Timothy", which was broadcasted on Discovery.Not knowing any background of what had happened and why this film was made, like any other nature shows I happened to view it. But as things unfolded, it was clear that someone had died a nightmare death in Alaska at the hands of "Bear" and it was about that. I could have easily left watching that but as I said, curious mind, I went on....
Some two days later there was some film about a man lost in Australia on some trail. Again the same thing, initially all was well, but later the discovery was he had also died a nightmare death at the hands of "dogs".
I mean it was so badly shown. In reality, Do I know these people? No, Did I have anything to do? No,But still some connection was made with my mind and the incidance, that I could hardly take those thoughts off my mind.The only question in my mind was why do some people are provoked to do these type of adventures, is it just to satisfy our curious minds, which we are feeding sitting in the safety of our living rooms???
I mean to some extent my view of looking at nature changed, the only truth from all this is everyone on this planet needs their space and no matter what one should not try to invade it.