Tuesday, February 09, 2021

2/29/2021

For those ....

When I was on Seattle Maharashtra mandal committee (Tumchicha Maitrin many know me with that name , I have all copies and am sure Khandekar kaka too and many more  have kept them...) , Used to write plenty in the magazines Sa.na.vi.vi and Sarathi. At the same time Some other sites and had maintained my own four or so blogs which people used to read , they were shared and public ...

All old blogs hirvai, expression-within, happenings, sahaj-mi, hiking were open till 2008 /2009, then made them private.  last year re-opened  sahaj-mi and two days back "reflections - expression-withn" I being the only writer and author of everything, let me know who and i know got themselves access to it without permission.  Besides as google changed site format and new theme has to be applied , had to just add that. The date and time of published is when it was published originally. Read this :-

Read this click here

Later as mentioned in Sahaj-mi blog I re-opened one last year 2020 and this now. For those who try to over analyze and main job is to find "hippocrats " etc things ..... Everything written was situation and set of individuals around that time based. Which is true for everyone.. So U can keep yourself busy finding "Bad" I say "DO hell no one forced u to read" ..